Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-24-2014, 06:29 PM   #1
nathan.grewal
Dickens Fanatic
nathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo touch, iPod touch 4th gen, kobo arc, kobo arc 10 HD, nexus 5
Kobo Arc 10 hd root?

Hey guys,
I was wondering- how do I root my Kobo Arc 10 HD? Can anyone with one of the 2013 arc's confirm a safe way to root one of these tablets? What I want is stock android- I may not do it, but I've been using stock android on my nexus 5 and i'm REALLY loving it.
So, basically, is it safe, how do I do it, and, after rooting, how do I consistently get myself android updates?
Thanks guys.
nathan.grewal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, arc, kobo, root, stock