Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #91
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
The exit click is not propagated anymore but the homepage is still messed up when you exit. I think this could be fixed simply refreshing the screen. I don't know if there's a bash command to do it, I don't know nothing about kobo interface. Must I post the log? I still have firmware 2.4.0.

Your workaround for epubs works, and it's faster than mine. I downloaded a little sample epub, I'll open it before. It seems that something is initialized when you open an epub, since every other epub is opened faster after the first one.
Do you know if my workaround (change font size) can be performed with a shell command?

PS: can you point the editor output to the "root" by default, as the sketch pad does? This way you can open text files with nichel.

PPS: how about text editor in landscape mode, so the keyboard will have more room for other keys?

Last edited by Lucas Malor; 04-22-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #92
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
The exit click is not propagated anymore
Fine! Thanks!

Quote:
but the homepage is still messed up when you exit.
I think this could be fixed simply refreshing the screen. I don't know if there's a bash command to do it, I don't know nothing about kobo interface. Must I post the log? I still have firmware 2.4.0.
I do refresh screen at exit by "pressing" the "Home" key in KoboLauncher.sh:

echo -e '\xaa\x03\x00\x00\xFD\x4E\x01\x00\x01\x00\x66\x00\ x01\x00\x00\x00\xAA\x03\x00\x00\xEA\xC2\x03\x00\x0 1\x00\x66\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00'
> /dev/input/event0

It works fine on my Kobo Touch, but probably Glo has another sequence...

Can you test this command on your Glo from ssh/terminal (remove spaces from byte sequence first) ?

Quote:
Do you know if my workaround (change font size) can be performed with a shell command?
----
Workaorund: open another book (a kepub for example) and change the text size. If you open a epub it is readable now, even if ToC is broken (you can see it, but using it to jump to chapter shows a black page).
I can't do it from shell...

Quote:
PS: can you point the editor output to the "root" by default, as the sketch pad does? This way you can open text files with nichel.
Yes, I can. But it is dangerous Somebody can spoil system files. Probably I'll add a configuration parameter that state which directory we should open. And you will just change it to "/".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor
PPS: how about text editor in landscape mode, so the keyboard will have more room for other keys?
Not sure. Will see.

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 04-22-2013 at 10:14 AM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2013, 01:10 PM   #93
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Nope, the sequence doesn't work. I don't have installed a SSH client for kobo yet, I launched it with a script. I think I've done it correctly. Maybe I can catch the correct sequence auditing event0 with a ssh shell, if no one have done it before (KevinShort?)

About text files, I mean the fat root, not the real root
Old 04-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #94
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
I do refresh screen at exit by "pressing" the "Home" key in KoboLauncher.sh:

echo -e '\xaa\x03\x00\x00\xFD\x4E\x01\x00\x01\x00\x66\x00\ x01\x00\x00\x00\xAA\x03\x00\x00\xEA\xC2\x03\x00\x0 1\x00\x66\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00'
> /dev/input/event0

It works fine on my Kobo Touch, but probably Glo has another sequence...

Can you test this command on your Glo from ssh/terminal (remove spaces from byte sequence first) ?
Doesn't work on my Glo. I did it from telnet, and it had no effect whatsoever. The Glo doesn't have a hardware home button, so we'll have to find a different method I think. I tried simply refreshing the eink display to get the home screen to all show (I could see just a small portion of the home screen), but it didn't work. Pressing the top-left corner of the screen where I knew the home button was did work, but I don't know how to automate that.

Quote:
Nope, the sequence doesn't work. I don't have installed a SSH client for kobo yet, I launched it with a script. I think I've done it correctly. Maybe I can catch the correct sequence auditing event0 with a ssh shell, if no one have done it before (KevinShort?)
Because the Glo's home button is software, not hardware, it doesn't go through event0. /dev/input/event0 on the Glo is the power slider and the light button.

Just in case anyone's interested, here's the command to simulate the light button on the Glo:
Code:
echo -e '\x93wuQ L\x0b\x00\x01\x00Z\x00\x01\x00\x00\x00\x93wuQY
2\x0e\x00\x01\x00Z\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00' > /dev/input/event0
And here's the power slider:
Code:
echo -e '\xc9wuQ\xad>\x08\x00\x01\x00t\x00\x01\x00\x00\x00\xc9w
uQC\x9e\t\x00\x01\x00t\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00' > /dev/input/event0
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #95
joris_
joris_ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.joris_ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.joris_ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.joris_ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Glo
Home button simulation for the Glo (as long as the home button is displayed in the top left corner; in other words, this simulates a touch event in the top left corner where normally the home button would be located):

Code:
echo -e '\x40\x7F\x75\x51\x50\x28\x00\x00\x03\x00\x01\x00\xC7\x02\x00\x00\x40\x7F\x75\x51\x74\x28\x00\x00\x03\x00\x00\x00\x30\x00\x00\x00\x40\x7F\x75\x51\x7F\x28\x00\x00\x03\x00\x18\x00\x65\x00\x00\x00\x40\x7F\x75\x51\x8C\x28\x00\x00\x01\x00\x4A\x01\x01\x00\x00\x00\x40\x7F\x75\x51\x96\x28\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x40\x7F\x75\x51\x02\x4B\x00\x00\x03\x00\x18\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x40\x7F\x75\x51\x10\x4B\x00\x00\x01\x00\x4A\x01\x00\x00\x00\x00\x40\x7F\x75\x51\x17\x4B\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00' > /dev/input/event1
(I produced this using cat /dev/input/event1 > foo.bar; it's possible that simulating a home button input could be done with fewer bytes, but I tried a few times and this was about as short as I could do)
joris_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #96
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

It works

Pure curiosity: since we're sending events to /dev/input/event*, I think we're not really activating the home button, but we're simulating a touch at the coordinates of the home button, right?

PS: it works also without waiting 1 second before.

Last edited by Lucas Malor; 04-22-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #97
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Pure curiosity: since we're sending events to /dev/input/event*, I think we're not really activating the home button, but we're simulating a touch at the coordinates of the home button, right?
Yep, that's right.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:58 AM   #98
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

Sergey, do you published the text editor source code, or do you plan to do in future? I'm not a great programmer, but I'm stubborn and I would give a hand.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #99
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

I tried to use the usb network without success:

Code:
$ sudo ifconfig usb0 192.168.2.100
SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
usb0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
I also tried this, but nothing. When I click on "usbnet" nothing happens on the Kobo. Is this normal?

distro: Ubuntu 12.04, Kobo: glo 2.4.0

Last edited by Lucas Malor; 04-27-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:10 PM   #100
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Sergey, do you published the text editor source code, or do you plan to do in future? I'm not a great programmer, but I'm stubborn and I would give a hand.
Probably I'll publish sources later but can't promise.

Quote:
I'll look at this problem on Monday and probably find solution. Please give me output of

lsusb

command on your ubuntu after turning on usbnet.

Quote:
When I click on "usbnet" nothing happens on the Kobo. Is this normal?
yes

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 04-27-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #101
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

Code:
$ lsusb
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 046d:c001 Logitech, Inc. N48/M-BB48 [FirstMouse Plus]
PS: if you change killall -SIGNAL nickel with kill -SIGNAL $(pidof nickel), epub problem doesn't happen anymore. Probably some subprocess is not happy to be paused. EDIT: mh, nothing, it seems to not work anymore...

Last edited by Lucas Malor; 04-28-2013 at 02:52 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:11 AM   #102
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Lucas, edit usbnet/start.sh (add some debug info) in order to find the reason...

E.g.:

insmod $root/arcotg_udc.ko

replace with

insmod $root/arcotg_udc.ko >> $root/error.log 2>&1

I think the error is somewhere in these 3 lines:

insmod $root/arcotg_udc.ko
insmod $root/g_ether.ko
ifconfig usb0 192.168.2.101
Old 04-29-2013, 05:35 AM   #103
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

New notepad build

http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/files/kobo/notepad.zip

now you can configure the root of your notes in the notepad.ini:

[General]
default_mask=*.txt
default_path=/mnt/onboard
Old 04-29-2013, 05:37 AM   #104
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

Code:
insmod: can't insert '/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/usbnet/arcotg_udc.ko': invalid module format
insmod: can't insert '/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/usbnet/g_ether.ko': invalid module format
ifconfig: SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
About epub bug, I commented out "$root/KoboLauncher -qws" in KoboLauncher.sh and it works, so it's something related to the launcher itself. Sorry for the confusion.

PS: KoboLauncher.log.txt is growing a little...

Last edited by Lucas Malor; 04-29-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:31 AM   #105
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

Thank you for new editor feature, it works very well! It's bit difficult to browse the partition, but I don't think this is a problem for the majority of people

About usbnet bug, I have also dmesg output:

Spoiler:

Linux version 2.6.35.3-850-gbc67621+ (gallen@gallen-desktop) (gcc version 4.4.4 (4.4.4_09.06.2010) ) #606 PREEMPT Mon Nov 5 14:13:06 CST 2012
CPU: ARMv7 Processor [412fc085] revision 5 (ARMv7), cr=10c53c7f
CPU: VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT nonaliasing instruction cache
Machine: Freescale MX50 Reference Design Platform
Memory policy: ECC disabled, Data cache writeback
On node 0 totalpages: 65024
free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat 803b6dd8, node_mem_map 803d7000
DMA zone: 192 pages used for memmap
DMA zone: 0 pages reserved
DMA zone: 24384 pages, LIFO batch:3
Normal zone: 316 pages used for memmap
Normal zone: 40132 pages, LIFO batch:7
Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on. Total pages: 64516
Kernel command line: console=ttymxc0,115200 rootwait rw quiet lpj=4997120 root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rootfstype=ext4 hwcfg_p=0x7ffffe00 hwcfg_sz=110 waveform_p=0x7feec000 waveform_sz=1129647 mem=254M mx50_1GHz
PID hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Dentry cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
Inode-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
Memory: 254MB = 254MB total
Memory: 253920k/253920k available, 6176k reserved, 0K highmem
Virtual kernel memory layout:
vector : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000 ( 4 kB)
fixmap : 0xfff00000 - 0xfffe0000 ( 896 kB)
DMA : 0xf9e00000 - 0xffe00000 ( 96 MB)
vmalloc : 0x90000000 - 0xf4000000 (1600 MB)
lowmem : 0x80000000 - 0x8fe00000 ( 254 MB)
pkmap : 0x7fe00000 - 0x80000000 ( 2 MB)
modules : 0x7f000000 - 0x7fe00000 ( 14 MB)
.init : 0x80008000 - 0x80024000 ( 112 kB)
.text : 0x80024000 - 0x8036a000 (3352 kB)
.data : 0x8037e000 - 0x803b7b20 ( 231 kB)
SLUB: Genslabs=11, HWalign=32, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=1, Nodes=1
Hierarchical RCU implementation.
RCU-based detection of stalled CPUs is disabled.
Verbose stalled-CPUs detection is disabled.
NR_IRQS:368
MXC GPIO hardware
MXC IRQ initialized
MXC_Early serial console at MMIO 0x53fc0000 (options '115200')
bootconsole [ttymxc0] enabled
Console: colour dummy device 80x30
Calibrating delay loop (skipped) preset value.. 999.42 BogoMIPS (lpj=4997120)
pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
regulator: core version 0.5
NET: Registered protocol family 16
i.MX IRAM pool: 128 KB@0x90040000
hwcfg_size_setup() hwcfg_szie=110
***_MemoryRequest:2383: request memory region! addr=0x7ffffe00, len=110***
hwcfg_p_setup() hwcfg_p=7ffffe00,vaddr=9006ee00,size=110
hwcfg_p_setup() pcba="E606B0" !!
CPU is i.MX50 Revision 1.1
[check_hardware_name-413] PCBA ID is 14
mxc_board_init() Set E606B2 key mapping !!
Using SDMA I.API
MXC DMA API initialized
IMX usb wakeup probe
the wakeup pdata is 0x8038b520
IMX usb wakeup probe
the wakeup pdata is 0x8038b5d4
bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
regulator: DCDC_3V15: 3150 mV
SCSI subsystem initialized
CSPI: mxc_spi-2 probed
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
usbcore: registered new device driver usb
PMIC Light driver loading...
mc13892 Rev 0.0 FinVer 0 detected
Initializing regulators for mx50 rdp.
regulator: SW1: 600 <--> 1375 mV at 600 mV
PMIC ADC start probe
PMIC Light successfully loaded
Device spi3.0 probed
Switching to clocksource mxc_timer1
NET: Registered protocol family 2
IP route cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
TCP established hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
TCP: Hash tables configured (established 8192 bind 8192)
TCP reno registered
UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
NET: Registered protocol family 1
LPMode driver module loaded
Static Power Management for Freescale i.MX5
PM driver module loaded
sdram autogating driver module loaded
busfreq_probe: failed to get lp regulator
Bus freq driver module loaded
mxc_dvfs_core_probe
DVFS driver module loaded
i.MXC CPU frequency driver
DVFS PER driver module loaded
msgmni has been set to 495
alg: No test for stdrng (krng)
cryptodev: driver loaded.
io scheduler noop registered
io scheduler deadline registered
io scheduler cfq registered (default)
drivers/video/mxc/mxc_epdc_fb.c(4185):EPD 1024x758
[mxc_epdc_fb_probe] memory to allocate: 3145728,num_screens=2
waveform_size_setup() wf_size=1129647
***_MemoryRequest:174: request memory region! addr=0x7feec000, len=1129647***
waveform_p_setup() wf_p=7feec000,vaddr=90200000,size=1129647
root_path_setup() rootdev=0,rootpart=1
Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 128x47
[epdc_firmware_func]:fw p=90200000,size=1129647
drivers/video/mxc/mxc_epdc_fb.c(3852):EPD 1024x758
fake_s1d13522_parse_epd_cmdline : epd cmdline parse already done .
client0 ,addr=0x68,name=tps65185-1
TPS65185 versions : major=0x1,minor=0x2,version=0x5,RevID=0x65
Serial: MXC Internal UART driver
mxcintuart.0: ttymxc0 at MMIO 0x53fc0000 (irq = 32) is a Freescale i.MX
console [ttymxc0] enabled, bootconsole disabled
mxcintuart.1: ttymxc1 at MMIO 0x53fbc000 (irq = 31) is a Freescale i.MX
mxcintuart.2: ttymxc2 at MMIO 0x5000c000 (irq = 33) is a Freescale i.MX
loop: module loaded
ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[arch/arm/plat-mxc/usb_common.c-343] usbh1_set_utmi_xcvr()
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: Freescale On-Chip EHCI Host Controller
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: irq 14, io base 0x53f80200
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
MXC keypad loaded
input: mxckpd as /devices/virtual/input/input0
input: zForce-ir-touch as /devices/virtual/input/input1
mc13892 rtc probe start
[zForce_ir_touch_recv_data-176] command BootComplete (0)...
pmic_rtc pmic_rtc.1: rtc core: registered pmic_rtc as rtc0
mc13892 rtc probe succeed
i2c /dev entries driver
APM Battery Driver
MXC WatchDog Driver 2.0
[msp430_probe-579] MSP430 firmware version C851
[drivers/mxc/pmic/mc13892/pmic_battery.c-991] pmic_battery_probe...
[ntx_get_battery_vol-1551] 96,bat=1010
power_supply mc13892_charger: charger status: online
mxsdhci: MXC Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
mxsdhci: MXC SDHCI Controller Driver.
mmc0: SDHCI detect irq 0 irq 1 INTERNAL DMA
mmc1: SDHCI detect irq 273 irq 2 INTERNAL DMA
mmc2: SDHCI detect irq 0 irq 3 INTERNAL DMA
Registered led device: pmic_ledsr
Registered led device: pmic_ledsg
Registered led device: pmic_ledsb
TCP cubic registered
NET: Registered protocol family 17
VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 3 part 30 variant c rev 2
[zForce_ir_touch_recv_data-193] firmware version 0000 0000 0000 0000
pmic_rtc pmic_rtc.1: setting system clock to 2013-04-30 07:45:02 UTC (1367307902)
Waiting for root device /dev/mmcblk0p1...
mmc0: new high speed SDHC card at address e624
mmcblk0: mmc0:e624 SU04G 3.69 GiB
mmcblk0: p1 p2 p3
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p1): warning: maximal mount count reached, running e2fsck is recommended
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p1): recovery complete
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p1): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 179:1.
Freeing init memory: 112K
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p1): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
[PROGRESS_BAR-2857] No progess ...
TPS65185 temprature data = 0x16,22
FAT: utf8 is not a recommended IO charset for FAT filesystems, filesystem will be case sensitive!
read_alarm: 0 70/0/1 0:0:0
DVFS is started
ehci_fsl_bus_suspend, Host 1
Waiting arm_podf enabled!
usb plugged 1-0
[drivers/input/touchscreen/zforce_i2c.c-422] zforce_i2c_open()
[zForce_ir_touch_recv_data-145] command Activate (0) ...
[zForce_ir_touch_recv_data-154] command Resolution (0) ...
[zForce_ir_touch_recv_data-179] command Frequency (0) ...
lit_ctl
command exec successfully!
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
lit_ctl
ARC USBOTG Device Controller driver (1 August 2005)
[fsg_bind-3585] mfg = Kobo , SN = 613A311021053
g_file_storage gadget: File-backed Storage Gadget, version: 20 November 2008
g_file_storage gadget: Number of LUNs=1
g_file_storage gadget-lun0: ro=0, file: /dev/mmcblk0p3
dr_controller_run: udc out low power mode
fsl-usb2-udc: bind to driver g_file_storage
g_file_storage gadget: high speed config #1
TPS65185 temprature data = 0x18,24
usb unplugged
try_wake_up_udc: udc enter low power mode
unregistered gadget driver 'g_file_storage'
ARC USBOTG Device Controller driver unregistered
[msp_int-1580] MSP430 interrupt triggered !!!
FAT: utf8 is not a recommended IO charset for FAT filesystems, filesystem will be case sensitive!
[ntx_get_battery_vol-1551] 100,bat=1018
[msp430_setalarm-789] alarm 360
[mxc_rtc_ioctl-112] Micro P MSP430 status 0x4808 ....
PM: Preparing system for mem sleep
Freezing user space processes ... freeze 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(elapsed 0.01 seconds) done.
Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done.
PM: Entering mem sleep
Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)
USB Host suspend begins
ehci_fsl_drv_suspend, pm event
[sdhci_suspend-1804] skip suspend for mmc1
DVFS is stopped
PM: suspend of devices complete after 4.067 msecs
suspend wp cpu=1000000000
PM: late suspend of devices complete after 0.182 msecs
PM: early resume of devices complete after 0.120 msecs
DVFS is started
[msp_int-1580] MSP430 interrupt triggered !!!
usb plugged 1-0
[sdhci_resume-1847] skip resume for mmc1
ehci fsl drv resume begins: Host 1
ehci_fsl_drv_resume,pm event, wait for wakeup irq if needed
ehci_fsl_bus_resume, Host 1
PM: resume of devices complete after 417.125 msecs
PM: Finishing wakeup.
Restarting tasks ... done.
[mxc_rtc_ioctl-112] Micro P MSP430 status 0x4804 ....
read_alarm: 1 70/0/1 0:0:1
TPS65185 temprature data = 0x17,23
ehci_fsl_bus_suspend, Host 1