Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-12-2015, 07:55 AM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch / Astak Pocket Pro
Which firmware version for N905B model

I recently factory reset my Touch N905B model, and it upgraded itself back to 3.11.0

I have read that 3.12 or 3.13 might work if I load them manually, but I was just wondering if there is any advantage for me in doing that, or should I just stay on 3.11?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:18 PM   #2
AskzYDre
AskzYDre began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
I haven't tried it on my N905B but have done it with the N905C (3.12.1). In my opinion, and after re-reviewing the change log, there really was no need for me to do so other than I just wanted to do it to see what would happen.
AskzYDre is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 04-21-2015, 06:47 PM   #3
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch / Astak Pocket Pro
Thanks. I ended up trying it anyway myself. Yep, works fine, but didn't cure some problems I had been having with the touchscreen, so, I upgraded to a brand new Kobo H20. Very happy...
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote