Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-28-2014, 09:30 AM   #1
Guebert
Guebert began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Kobo Mini sd card image

Hello, i have a problem with my Kobo Mini. I made the Registration with KOBO, using Kobo desktop. After the registration i made a firmware update, after this no longer a connection via USB was possible. Can somebody send me a sd card image? The Mini is a N705.

Kind regards Guebert
Guebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:03 PM   #2
davidfor
Wizard
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
PM sent
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:40 AM   #3
Mr_Ploppy
Mr_Ploppy doesn't litterMr_Ploppy doesn't litter

Device: kobo Mini
Do you still need an SD image ?
Mr_Ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote