Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-02-2013, 12:01 AM   #1
nickodemos
nickodemos began at the beginning.

Device: kindle2
Save image links

I was wondering if it could be possible to save the link for an image in the metadata? I tend to need to post the cover image I choose on websites and it would make things easier if say, I could right click on the image and copy the link it was downloaded from for easy pasting.
nickodemos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:09 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
@nickodemos Welcome to MobileRead.

Moderator Notice
Moved the thread to general calibre forum. Please read the "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - The purpose of this subforum" sticky post from the top of the Development forum.

For those new to the forum at the top of all calibre forums are sticky posts with information on many frequently asked questions.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-02-2013 at 12:11 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2013, 12:16 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Put the link in the comments field.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
nickodemos
nickodemos began at the beginning.

Device: kindle2
Sorry for wrong thread posting.

Where never mattered to me just was wondering if it was possible that it could be done when choosing the cover from the list options. Otherwise it is a multiple step operation for each book.

The 'set it and forget it' options are great since even if I space it off and come back later the information will be waiting. And if possible set it to top or bottom of comment would be great. If needed it would be nice that it was at the top for me for easy access from the sidebar, but others might want this at the bottom if they chose it.

If not thanks for at least commenting on the thread.
nickodemos is offline   Reply With Quote