Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 07-28-2004, 06:27 PM   #1
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Anyone else notice that the specials at Palmgear are gone?

I sure did. I thought they were going through until the end of the month of July.

Have to admit however, that I'm not overly depressed. They were already on their third "offering" on some of those deals. Some of them were just getting downright stale. But on another thread, I also have to admit that "they said" that the offers would continue through the end of July. It's not the END yet. Close, but no cigar. Which means that there is an issue of "keeping one's word".

But then, I'm also curious. Am I the only one not seeing the SPECTACULAR tab any more (FYI, it was replaced with a TREO600 tab instead).
Old 07-28-2004, 08:22 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note, Nexus7
I just checked the url, and the offers still appear to be there.... Not that they're all that great, as you said. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed in the whole palmgear "special deal". The stuff that has been made available free looks like stuff that probably never sells anyway. Most of the time I've just not bothered grabbing them, unlike the current ereader.com specials, where I've been able to pick up some Trek books that I will actually read (once I've finished Michael Crichton's prey; excellent so far!). Mind you, some of the free books there are free anyway... <sigh>

Craig.

Advertisement