Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-22-2014, 03:49 AM   #1
jgt1942
Enthusiast
jgt1942 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
default view window to previous size

Can I default the Calibre window to the last size I had for the viewing window. Currently it defaults to a size that is about 2/3 of the height of my window. I'd prefer if I could size the viewing window and then the next time I opened a book it would default to my previous size.

If there is a setting in the preferences I could not find it nor could I find anything in the manual.
jgt1942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:01 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Click the preferences->button in the viewer and look under the Miscellaneous section.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast