Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-04-2014, 01:55 PM   #1
wawasteele
Groupie
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Sansa Clip Zip
Book Description in Front of Book

I really like having the book description at the beginning of the book.

I must have changed something in Calibre. I remember setting it up so when I put books on my Kindle with Calibre, the tag information would show at the beginning of the book. It no longer does that. None of my recently loaded books contain that information, only the older ones.

I have searched, but can't come up with the right combination of words to find the answer. Would someone please tell me how to do it?
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:15 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Preference>Common Options>structure detection>Insert metadata as page

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 02-04-2014, 02:19 PM   #3
wawasteele
Groupie
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Sansa Clip Zip
Thank you! K on the way!
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote