Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
dkperez
Zealot
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
Putting books in author folders on Nexus 7

I'm not sure if this is a Calibre question or what...

I have a Nook Color and when books are downloaded from Calibre they go into folders by author.

But, when I download them to the Nexus, they all go into a single folder.

Do I need to set something up in the device or somewhere so downloads go into folders by author?
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkperez View Post
I have a Nook Color and when books are downloaded from Calibre they go into folders by author.

But, when I download them to the Nexus, they all go into a single folder.

Do I need to set something up in the device or somewhere so downloads go into folders by author?
I just responded to a similar question on another thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
dkperez
Zealot
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You did indeed. My search didn't turn that one up...

All fixed now, thanks.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkperez View Post
You did indeed. My search didn't turn that one up...

All fixed now, thanks.
Glad you got it fixed. You wouldn't have found my post in a search it was literally posted 15 minutes prior to you opening this thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
dkperez
Zealot

Y'all in here and many of the other forums are an incredible source of information and solutions. Saves people like me a lot of time fumbling around!