Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Scarlett Rain
Scarlett Rain began at the beginning.

Device: none
Post Rain, Scarlett: The Seduction v1 12/11/2012

Hi!

I am giving away my first book of my Erotic Vampire Trilogy. Absolutely FREE download of the PDF version, just click this link & sign up on my blog:

FREE EBOOK, Click here

About the book:

"Teresa was turned quite some time ago, but her human memories haunt her and keep her transfixed on the human emotions of love and passion. She can't help but ponder what her life could have been. She is unwillingly drawn to the humans, specifically the intimacy that she recalls with the men. There is one in particular who fascinates her, yet there is one of her own kind who she is drawn to which intrigues her, but scares her at the same time. She wants to belong to both of them, but the law of the Coven proclaims there can only be one Vampire to join with another. She is torn, sometimes feeling incredibly vulnerable, other times feeling undoubtedly angry. Her journey takes her through many passionate discoveries, awakening her to a web of discrepancies and deceit. Ultimately, while she is aware her wish for freedom is what becomes her undoing, yet she still wishes for it, and desires it above anything else. While the wickedness of her lies threaten to tear her apart, she continues on the path which transforms her forever."
Scarlett Rain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, erotic, scarlett rain, vampires