Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #1
wytwolf
wytwolf began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, Sony PRS-T1
Sony to Ipad

Hi, I may be getting a new ipad mini for Christmas and already have a sony T1. I'm just wondering if there is anything I will have to do in Calibre. The handful of Mobi or pdf's that I had have been converted to epubs already and calibre is set up for my Sony T1. I'm assuming all epubs are the same, just want to make sure. Or will I have to convert my "sony epubs" to "ipad pubs"?

thanks
wytwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Mikou
Connoisseur
Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad2, Sony PRS-650, iPod Touch
I use epubs from various sources, including Sony, with my iPad, without any conversion needed. Most of my epubs are DRM-free. With the few that have DRM that I have not unlocked, I have no trouble reading it on the Adobe app (and the Bluefire reading app, if I'm not mistaken).

Enjoy the ipad mini!
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote