Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #16
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimero View Post
Hello,
There is also another program (pb chess)
http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/index.html
Is it possible to install it on the glo ?
Thanks for informations
Now it's possible!

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...67&postcount=1
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #17
tkavan
Zealot
tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconh View Post
I have Chess, Sketch Pad, Sudoku, and Web browser in the "Extras" setting. 2.1.5 firmware.
I have the same four Extras with ver 2.3.1 (r45611, 12/7/12). There's a note at the top of the page saying these Extras are not supported by Kobo.
tkavan is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast