Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.Rand Brittain can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Cybook Opus
Uneven Margins

Is it just me or is the left-margin on the Mini always noticeably larger than the right-margin, regardless of settings?
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #2
Canorka
Connoisseur
Canorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
Just got a Mini today and I've also noticed this. Calibre to the rescue as usual.

By the way, for anyone thinking of trying to downgrade to a pre-2.0 firmware version on the Mini, don't. You'll brick it. I learnt the hard way!
Canorka is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast