Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
ddandb
ddandb began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Adding Tags and Reviews to Book Output

I'm trying to find if there is a way to add the Calibre tags and reviews to the outputted book. In other words I send the book to my Kindle, open it there and the first thing I would see after the cover is the review and tags.
I have some books on my Kindle that do this and I can't figure if I accidentally stumbled across some Calbire thing I can't figure out any more or if the books simply came like this.
Having the review and tags there was great because with a lot of books loaded in I can't always remember what each one is about.

Thanks
ddandb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You probably converted the book from another format. This can add that page. On the "Structure detection" page of the conversion options, there is the option "Insert metadata as page at start of book". If you want to add this to all your books, do a conversion to the same type of book.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
ddandb
ddandb began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
You probably converted the book from another format. This can add that page. On the "Structure detection" page of the conversion options, there is the option "Insert metadata as page at start of book". If you want to add this to all your books, do a conversion to the same type of book.
That was it... Thanks
ddandb is offline   Reply With Quote