Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-20-2014, 06:52 AM   #1
MargaretELeigh
MargaretELeigh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Frog Dog Summer (Animals of the Valley) Free today 20th September

Hi, my name is Margaret, and I'm a writer. My new children's book "Frog Dog Summer" is free today (20th September).

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NLES4X2

Frog Dog Summer is the first volume of "Animals of the Valley," a quartet of children’s stories aimed at 7-10 year-olds. Each story is self-contained, but they do all share a common setting, and some common characters. Something a little magical happens in each story, but they are all nevertheless firmly grounded in real life, the life of a tiny village in a Welsh valley.
Frog Dog Summer will be followed over the next month or two by Bird King Spring, Animal Ark Autumn and Magic Fish Winter, with paperback editions hot on the heels of the Kindle versions.

Blurb:
The ugliest dog in the pound is rescued from doggy death row at the last possible moment. It’s shaping up to be the best summer ever for Frog, thanks to his new loving family. But when word gets out he is a rare and valuable Manchurian Mountain Dog, everything starts to go horribly wrong...

About me: I've been writing since I was six years old (I bound up my first book with blue wool so it would look like a real book.) Two years ago I wrote this quartet of animal stories, and recently decided to dust them off and launch them on Amazon and see what people think of them. I've also written several works of crime fiction plus a humorous non-fiction travelogue.

Last edited by MargaretELeigh; 09-20-2014 at 09:52 AM.
MargaretELeigh is offline   Reply With Quote