Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
Pete731
Connoisseur
Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pete731 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo; Nexus 7
Setting up my new Glo

It is very easy. I got it for my birthday 3 hours ago, and already have it all set up and working fine. I did the wifi setup, synced it to my Kobo account, and can access all of my books on it. I tested it with a micro sd card, and can read the non drm epubs and pdfs on it. I have authorized it to my adobe account, and can put library books on it. And finally, I can access my Dropbox account and download books from it. It turns on and off fine, sleep mode works great, and the glow feature is awesome! I also tested the extras, they seem fun but I don't know how much I'll use them. I recommend this to everyone, it is a great little reader. Now my family gets to fight over who gets my old Aluratek. If anyone would like, I can do a more detailed explanation of any or all of the process.
Pete731 is offline   Reply With Quote