Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Marta Tandori
Marta Tandori began at the beginning.

Device: none
TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE - An Introduction and Contest Announcement

Hello Everyone,
I'm very happy to have found your group! I have loved to read all my life so finding a forum of dedicated readers and authors is like coming home to a cozy nook on the Internet!

As a young girl, I fell in love with Enid Blyton, Beverly Cleary and Judy Blume and as I became a bit older, the adventures of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys and Trixie Belden beckoned to my overly-active imagination. Quite frankly, I believe it was written in stone somewhere that my love for reading should lead to an almost fixated need to write!

The road to publication has been a long and learned process, one that continues every day. To date, I have written two books of middle-grade fiction and my newest endeavour, TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE is best described as "women's suspense". It combines my love of Hollywood and World War II history while focusing on the very special relationship between Kate Stanton, a seventy-plus-year-old former celebrity and her spoiled seventeen-year-old granddaughter, Karen Devane. Of course, it's always more interesting when there's a murder or two to keep things interesting! If I were to characterize the book, I would have to call it a hybrid of Jessica Fletcher (of Murder, She Wrote Fame) Meets The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It has been published as a Kindle ebook on Amazon's website. If this genre of book interests you, I do hope you'll take the time to check it out.

In order to promote my new book, I'd like to announce the following contest:

CALLING ALL CONTESTANTS…

Go to Amazon’s website and download TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE…Read it…Answer the question below correctly…and WIN!!

QUESTION: Which singer from a famous 70’s singing group was the inspiration for the character Kate Stanton in TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE??

First Correct Entry Received: $50 USD
Five Additional Prizes of $10 USD awarded to each contestant with the correct answer based on a first-received basis. Only one entry per contestant. Prizes will be awarded the day after contest closes via PayPal.
Contest Opens: December 17, 2012
Contest Closes: January 2, 2013
Send Answers to martatandori@gmail.com; Put “CONTEST ENTRY” into the subject line of your email.

Good luck to all of you who enter - and happy reading!

Marta Tandori
Marta Tandori is offline   Reply With Quote