Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-08-2016, 06:30 PM   #1
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Who loves to cook or play in the kitchen?

Hi. I figured we needed this so as not to derail the hate cooking thread.
I know I do. This can be the thread to share everything cooking related.
From food to gadgets to whatever else comes to mind.
And even cooking related questions.

Tonight will be pork chops, potatoes and a salad.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:59 AM   #2
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 600, Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x2)
I love cooking.

Tonight I'll be making something with fish - haven't decided what yet, but probably fish baked in tin foil with butter, wine, peppers, onion and capers served with a salad and new potatoes.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:46 PM   #3
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Love to cook. I am getting really disappointed eating out because the food we cook at home is usually better.

Just got into sous-vide which has made me the best steaks I have every tasted.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 12:09 AM   #4
meeera
Wizard
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad MiniRet, MBP;support AuraHD,Kindle,KAura,KGlo
It's a lazy day today - roasted chicken pieces that come pre-marinated from the shop. I might go out on a limb and make some smashed potatoes or something to make up for it.

It's cold weather here (for our very brief winter!), so we've been having lots of soups. Ham and barley, tomato, etc. I'll make stock from the chicken bones leftover after tonight, and I have a lovely butternut pumpkin, so it'll be orange soup - pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 11:30 AM   #5
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can I come visit? Or can I just send you about 10 degrees F?
It is hot here today.
Old 06-13-2016, 01:31 PM   #6
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
I love cooking.
I am perfectly capable of cooking an elaborate meal just for myself in the rare occasions when I am home alone.

Usually it is me who cooks for the family.
We almost never eat out and our lunches and dinners are usually home-cooked. I often cook different meal for kids, because they do not like many of the meals that I cook for myself and my wife.

Yes ... I am full time employed.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 01:58 PM   #7
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

I just made a horrible mistake. I took pictures of most of my gadgets.
I have determined my kitchen now needs absolutely nothing.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:57 PM   #8
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Since I have been touting food choppers all over the place, I thought I would show you my collection.
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1241