Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-22-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
ottdmk
Addict
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD; Blackberry Playbook, Asus MemoPad FHD 10
Kobo at my local Chapters

Stopped in during my lunch break today. They have a decent display with eight Kobo e-readers, four to a side. The side facing the entrance (and hence the first one you see) has a Touch, a Glo & two Minis. All in black. The back four are Touches in different colours.

The big thing is that the Sleepcovers for the Glo are now in stock. They had a bunch of them. I didn't bother check price, but they exist.
ottdmk is online now   Reply With Quote