Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
KRT
KRT began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Edited metadata not loading on kindles

I recently edited the metadata (title) in five books and then sent to both my kindles (keyboard and touch). But the edited data didn't appear on the kindle for two of the books. The edited titles on the others uploaded fine. Any ideas what happened. I've checked and rechecked the metadata on all the books and they're the same. This hasn't happened in the past. I've just upgraded to calibre 9.4 on my mac. Thanks!
KRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
tm3
Groupie
tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle 3
KRT i can't answer your question but i can say that i share your frustration. i can't get metadata to transfer to my kindle either. since others report success i am beginning to think that it is some kind of issue relating to calibre on the mac.
tm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert