Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 01-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
iPhone / iPod touch ebook

I have a non-jailbreaked iPod touch and wanted to read eBooks thereon. There isn't much of a solution for this yet, so I decided to convert Benjamin Franklin's Autobiography into a PDF format that is optimized for viewing on an iPhone or touch. I created one PDF that contains the entire book as well as separate chapter/section PDFs for easier navigation. The PDFs can be viewed directly in Mobile Safari or can be downloaded to a PC and emailed to your device for offline viewing. The link below contains a web page where the PDFs are located. (The web page has also been optimized for viewing on an iPhone or touch, so if you view it in a PC browser it will look strange, that is, very large text.)

http://w5jck.com/ipod_touch/ben-fran...biography.html

Last edited by jswinden; 01-21-2008 at 07:27 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote