Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook-ST, Sony 505 & T1, Kobo Aura & Aura HD
Start-Up/Reader For PC Opening When Using Calibre....

(I'm not sure if this should be in the Calibre forum or here)

It's been 2 1/2 months since I un-marked Reader Library Launcher and Reader Application Helper; I have enjoyed not having Reader for PC automatically open when transferring books to my T1 from Calibre via usb cable but the last couple weeks Reader for PC has been starting spontaneously again. I didn't notice it right away, I noticed a few old Sony freebies popping up when looking at the On Device column in Calibre, closed Reader for PC and removed the unwanted titles however later I noticed that some of my Star Trek SCE titles which I had renamed with numbers added in Calibre so they get listed in order had reverted to the mish-mash of title stylings Sony used. (I have kept Calibre up-to-date with each new update; last done on 10/19)

Is there something else I need to do to stop Reader for PC from ambushing me like that again?

Here's screencaps of my msconfig start-up

MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote