Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #16
Jmirko
Mostly a scribbler
Jmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJmirko can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Asus EeeNote, Irex Iliad & DR's, Hanvon N800, Wexler FlexOne
I contacted SolidFX a few weeks ago with the exact same idea (before I saw the suggestion here). They replied within a day, but unfortunately refused - very politely - to sell me a unit. They said that supply is limited and they want to serve their main market (pilots) first.
This is interesting because I would have thought that any company selling their proprietary content on a digital device would have secured an unlimited supply of that device. I.e. found some Chinese manufacturer to produce the readers in the quantity required. Clearly this is not the case - or they just made up this excuse to avoid hurting my feelings :-)
In any case, good luck to them, I continue my quest for a DR800...
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote