Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
NoLearningLimits
NoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3
Kindle Fire metadata problems

When sending a book from Calibre to my Kindle Fire through Amazon, the title and book covers are missing on the Kindle Fire. The title comes up as a very long string of letters and numbers. When opening the book, it reads correctly. I do not have this problem when connecting the Kindle Fire to my computer and downloading/saving the books directly to the Kindle from Calibre.

Any suggestions.
NoLearningLimits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #2
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
This thread belongs in the Calibre Forum here: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166

I've asked the Mods to move it there. They're pretty quick.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote