Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-28-2004, 02:54 PM   #1
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Just a thought on recategorization ...

Organizational thought.

I was just browsing (being new, I don't know how much weight you'd want to give my suggestion), and it occurs to me that in your top most category, you have Webclipping software and a Hardware section all bundled together.

I would recommend instead to make another section dedicated to hardware type issues, leave that original sections for Webclipping software and related type software and such issues, and I love the fact you have a section on eBooks.

Just a thought. I just don't see a lot of relevance between the little hardware forum section and all of the webclipping sections it's bundled with.

Thanks for listening.
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 11:40 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thanks for the input. Of course we value your suggestion very highly! Sometimes you don't see the wood for the trees

So you suggest that we rename the first section from "Mobile PDA" to something like "Webclipping", and add a new main section, perhaps underneath it, called "Mobile Hardware". What do the others think about that idea?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert