Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Incredible Amazon Customer Service

My paperwhite wifi had really bad lighting issues. Because of the backlog, they upgraded me to a 3g for free!!

Now THAT'S customer service!
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Wow, that is good service! I just went to check on my pending replacement for WiFi with SO and they are sending me a WiFi without SO. Not as good as your deal, but it is a $20 upgrade!
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 10-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have used K2, Kobo, Nook Touch and then went back to the PW. Even though it had the screen issues, overall it is a very effective and usable ereader, and the best I have used. The kindles have the best cross-platform syncing, bar none, and the high res screen on the PW is really nice.

The overall experience with Amazon is first-class, and they really will help with issues.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #4
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Same here. Had a pixel issue where the light emitted from a few tiny pinhole areas on the screen. Initially she told me thye could send a replacement by the end of October. Just got an email saying they are sending me the 3G on Saturday.
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #5
Wildgift
Connoisseur

I wanted to follow up. I got my replacement 3g, with NO special offers! That's an 80.00 upgrade right there!

The screen is worlds better. The original had a very blue tint, which was kinda cool but this one blows it away. Far more neutral, more even and a pleasure to use.

Amazon is the best.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #6
Azythe
Azythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with othersAzythe plays well with others

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Wow. Nice upgrades. I didn't know Amazon had such good customer service.
Azythe is offline   Reply With Quote