Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
I Bleed Cubby Blue
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Fire HDX , IPad and Samsung Tab 2
Calibre 9.2 Issue-Problem Solved

Can't seem to update. I follow the prompt and run the file, provide admin approval (just like always) and instead of the usual install, I get custom, repair or uninstall. I went through both custom and repair, it said it installed, but 9.2 still shows as a new update. Then I tried to download metadata in bulk, and it said it was missing the file. I know it worked under previous versions, but can't get it to work here. Am I downloading the update from the wrong place? Any help would be appreciated. Debra

Well, for some reason this afternoon, it decided to work as usual. Windows had pushed a lot of stuff last week, so something just didn't play nice. Glad to have it working again.

Last edited by Sydney's Mom; 10-16-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:35 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
oops wrong thread

but I suggest you reinstall Calibre - there should be a sticky for that - but there isn't.

Search Reinstall Calibre

sorry for the interrupt

Last edited by BetterRed; 10-16-2012 at 01:44 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote