Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
DriverJC
DriverJC began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Calibre Server Newest listing

I have been using the Calibre Server for several months now and have noticed that when I open the Server's web page in a browser and Click on "Newest" I get a page that lists EVERY Book in my Database in order of date added.

I would like to know if there is a way to limit this list to the Books added in the last 7-10 days?

Thank you
Joel
DriverJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Since the listing is paginated, it will show you only the most recently added books first. If you want to restrict to a particular date range, use the search box, as described here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/gui....arch-interface
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote