Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #61
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.
 
Posts: 252
Karma: 69784
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oslo, Norway
Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
I've given 0.5.905 a whirl, and I must say that I like what I see

Thanks a lot for your effort with this one, it shows!

I do have a few observations. I'm sorry if these suggestions have come up before, and I'm probably a bit late to the party with them, but here's a couple of thoughts:

Code inspector: it's very helpful for viewing CSS and source, but for those of us with multiple monitors it would be even more helpful to be able to break it out in its own window, like you can do with the TOC and Book Browser panes.

Code inspector: an inspection mode with automatic refresh would be great, I'm thinking of something like Firebug's inspect mode. This expands the source code view automatically and updates whatever you have selected in the right pane (Style, computed, and so on) on mouse-over without the user having to click the element to be inspected, and re-select inspect mode for a new element. This makes it easy to compare css for different elements.

View Mode: A continuous reading mode would be very nice for scanning through a book, it can be cumbersome to open all files in succession. A way this might be implemented without too much changes (?) is to simply switch to the new file in the same tab if the user pages past the end or beginning of the current file. Alternatively a new tab could be opened for each file if it's not already open, and paging past the beginning of the file switches to the existing tab with the previous file. To me the former alternative seems more intuitive (and less resource-intensive). Note that I don't intend this to be a reader replacement, although it would probably work for that as well, but a quicker way of reviewing the whole book.

Search: an option to search displayed content (as opposed to html source) would be useful. I suppose this is a rather large change, as you might have to render all html files in order to search through them? This search option should open the Book View.

All in all, the beta brings lots of interesting features to the table. As crutledge mentions the "Open with..." option is pure gold.

Again, thanks a lot
Man Eating Duck is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #62
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
crutledge's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,328
Karma: 13495770
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Alabama, USA
Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
I'm apparently still confused about covers in sigil.

Has anyone posted a set of insrtructions or mini tutorial on the proper methods to insert the cover page?
crutledge is online now  
 
Enthusiast
Old 09-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #63
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 1,275
Karma: 1101600
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
I'm apparently still confused about covers in sigil.

Has anyone posted a set of insrtructions or mini tutorial on the proper methods to insert the cover page?
Well, you could try the Sigil User's Guide tutorial section (not updated for the new beta but its the same in this version): Help->Tutorials...
meme is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #64
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.
 
ElMiko's Avatar
 
Posts: 299
Karma: 56788
Join Date: Jun 2011
Device: Kindle
You guys have really done a remarkable job. Congratulations and thanks are in order. All too often added functionality means disrupting pre-existing workflows, but as far as I can tell you've more or less completely avoided that conflict.

There are a couple items that that I'm not sure qualify as bugs, but I might as well bring it up, anyway. In BV, hitting page down scrolls one screen from wherever the cursor is (ie treating the cursor as the top of the current screen), whereas in the past it scrolled one screen from the actual top of the screen, independent of the cursor's location. In CV, it retains the "One screen from top of screen" scrolling behavior of past versions. Obviously, the problem with the current BV behavior is that if the cursor is near the bottom of the screen, hitting page down, effectively makes you skip a whole screen. Re-reading this, I realize it isn't really coherent, but I can't figure out how to say it any better...

The other issue is if you do a "Down" search for a string that is further up the page/screen in CV, the highlighted text appears at the top of the screen, rather than centering.

Last edited by ElMiko; 09-24-2012 at 02:34 PM.
ElMiko is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #65
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 1,275
Karma: 1101600
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Eating Duck View Post
Code inspector: it's very helpful for viewing CSS and source, but for those of us with multiple monitors it would be even more helpful to be able to break it out in its own window, like you can do with the TOC and Book Browser panes.

Code inspector: an inspection mode with automatic refresh would be great, I'm thinking of something like Firebug's inspect mode. This expands the source code view automatically and updates whatever you have selected in the right pane (Style, computed, and so on) on mouse-over without the user having to click the element to be inspected, and re-select inspect mode for a new element. This makes it easy to compare css for different elements.
I don't think anything will change with the inspector, unless it gets changed with an upgrade of Qt. Its just a component added in to the view and not really tunable.

Quote:
View Mode: A continuous reading mode would be very nice for scanning through a book, it can be cumbersome to open all files in succession. A way this might be implemented without too much changes (?) is to simply switch to the new file in the same tab if the user pages past the end or beginning of the current file. Alternatively a new tab could be opened for each file if it's not already open, and paging past the beginning of the file switches to the existing tab with the previous file. To me the former alternative seems more intuitive (and less resource-intensive). Note that I don't intend this to be a reader replacement, although it would probably work for that as well, but a quicker way of reviewing the whole book.
Automatically switching pages is probably not something we'll add as it would be too confusing. I and I'm sure others often scroll or page up/down quickly and expect to have it stop at the end of the page without having it flicking to the next page automatically. However, you can simulate this by just using Alt+PgDn to go to the next File (Windows->Next File). So just keep hitting the PgDn button to go through the file and when you hit the end, use Alt+PgDn and continue paging the next file...

Quote:
Search: an option to search displayed content (as opposed to html source) would be useful. I suppose this is a rather large change, as you might have to render all html files in order to search through them? This search option should open the Book View.
Not reliable and too slow. You can Find in the current file. But everything else is in Code View. A lot of work was done to make the Find & Replace reliable with no more known crashes, so its much better. You can easily just do a search for your text and then hit F2 to toggle to Book View (or double click on the current tab header).
meme is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #66
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
crutledge's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,328
Karma: 13495770
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Alabama, USA
Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Well, you could try the Sigil User's Guide tutorial section (not updated for the new beta but its the same in this version): Help->Tutorials...
Well, that's thr way I've always done it except for marking the cover image.

I must have some other problem w/ 5.9.
crutledge is online now  
Old 09-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #67
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
crutledge's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,328
Karma: 13495770
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Alabama, USA
Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Well, that's thr way I've always done it except for marking the cover image.

I must have some other problem w/ 5.9.
Thai is what is driving me nuts w/ v5.9

PHP Code:
OEBPS/Text/This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub
I have the cover in the first html file. Cover.jpg is in Images.
When I load the full html file into sigil and run Flight Crew no problems are found.

When I press F6 to split the file and run Flight Crew I get the above message which tells me nothing,

Any ideas on how I can run the down?
crutledge is online now  
Old 09-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #68
st_albert
Fanatic
st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.st_albert calls his or her ebook reader Vera.
 
Posts: 544
Karma: 64420
Join Date: Feb 2010
Device: none
I just did the following with 0.5.905 (same as what I was doing before):

1) beginning with an epub with no cover image, first file in book browser is TitlePage.xhtml.

2) right-click on first file, "add blank section" from context menu.

3) drag "TitlePage.xhtml down to second file position, below new section (i.e. "Section0001.xhtml")

4) open Section0001.xhtml in book view, add image via toolbar icon; select proper image. NB: doing this in BV rather than CV gives a more complete <img> tag.

5) switch to code view and complete the img tag attributes as needed.

6) in book browser, rename Section0001.xhtml to CoverPage.xhtml; right click and add semantic "cover".

7) in book browser under images, right click the cover image, and add semantics "cover image".

that should do it. In .opf file we have :
Code:
...
    <meta name="cover" content="x9781606192382.jpg" />
...
    <reference href="Text/CoverPage.xhtml" title="Cover" type="cover" />
in the <metadata> and <guide> sections respectively. Passes Flightcrew.
st_albert is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #69
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 4,224
Karma: 1334002
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: London, UK
Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
You guys have really done a remarkable job. Congratulations and thanks are in order. All too often added functionality means disrupting pre-existing workflows, but as far as I can tell you've more or less completely avoided that conflict.
Thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated. We did put a lot of effort into making sure some of the more less used/niche features and behaviours don't get in the way. It was a fine line at times though, there is no doubt there are a whole bunch of things users are not going to discover very easily unless they read about them somewhere or are diligent with investigating all the top/right-click menus and other ctrl+click easter-eggs we put in there. I'll write a post about some of them at some point.
Quote:
There are a couple items that that I'm not sure qualify as bugs, but I might as well bring it up, anyway. In BV, hitting page down scrolls one screen from wherever the cursor is (ie treating the cursor as the top of the current screen), whereas in the past it scrolled one screen from the actual top of the screen, independent of the cursor's location. In CV, it retains the "One screen from top of screen" scrolling behavior of past versions. Obviously, the problem with the current BV behavior is that if the cursor is near the bottom of the screen, hitting page down, effectively makes you skip a whole screen. Re-reading this, I realize it isn't really coherent, but I can't figure out how to say it any better...
Ok, there's a couple of things here. First the fact is the previous behaviour was a not very nice kludge to workaround a Qt bug. In Qt < 4.8 if you tried to page down in BV it scrolled massively too far in the document (as in several pages worth). While that workaround gave you perfect scrolling, it didn't move the caret location (frustrating when you start typing and end up way back in the document). It also meant you couldn't do things like shift+page up/down to select text.

So we removed that kludge, and I had thought the new behaviour was ok until you pointed this out. It seems page down only works accurately if your cursor is at the top of the screen first. Grrrr. I will see if there is anything I can do about this though being Webkit it can be a royal pain.
Quote:
The other issue is if you do a "Down" search for a string that is further up the page/screen in CV, the highlighted text appears at the top of the screen, rather than centering.
I will take a look into this also. Some of the more observant of you may have noticed we did change the positioning logic in this release to make it behave nicer. Previously when you did Find Next you would end up with matches at the border of the screen all the time which was very irritating. Now if the entire paragraph block for the next match is not completely visible on screen it will scroll the match to the middle of the screen, like Notepad++ does. However you have found this wraparound case which we missed so I will see if it can be easily tweaked.
kiwidude is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:01 AM   #70
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 1,275
Karma: 1101600
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Thai is what is driving me nuts w/ v5.9

PHP Code:
OEBPS/Text/This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub
I have the cover in the first html file. Cover.jpg is in Images.
When I load the full html file into sigil and run Flight Crew no problems are found.

When I press F6 to split the file and run Flight Crew I get the above message which tells me nothing,

Any ideas on how I can run the down?
We would be very interested in this. It doesn't sound like there is an issue with cover per se, but with Split. And the error message from FlightCrew looks incomplete (or there's a syntax error in the opf).

Could you provide the epub file and the exact position where you do the split so that we can test this?
meme is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:29 AM   #71
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
crutledge's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,328
Karma: 13495770
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Alabama, USA
Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
We would be very interested in this. It doesn't sound like there is an issue with cover per se, but with Split. And the error message from FlightCrew looks incomplete (or there's a syntax error in the opf).

Could you provide the epub file and the exact position where you do the split so that we can test this?
1. Open file in Sigil. Run Flight Crew.
2. Press F6 to split. Run Flight Crew


edit: added the css.
Attached Files
File Type: rar The Brass Bottle.rar (139.9 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by crutledge; 09-25-2012 at 03:58 AM.
crutledge is online now  
Old 09-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #72
Paxman53
Connoisseur
Paxman53 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 55
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jan 2011
Device: 7" Tablet - Aldiko Reader Premium
Hi folks

Great new features - having great fun with it?

I have a small query though:

In 05.902 if I inserted a blank line to create a space between paragraphs - in the code it came up as:

<p class="calibre11">&nbsp;</p>

However in 05.905 if I do the same thing it now comes up as:

<p class="calibre11"><br /></p>

The reason I am querying this is that my reader (Aldiko) recognises <p class="calibre11">&nbsp;</p> and shows a blank space, whereas it doesn't recognise
<p class="calibre11"><br /></p> and the text is in one continuous block.

Is there any way in 05.905 that I can insert <p class="calibre11">&nbsp;</p>.

Thanks
Paxman53 is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #73
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.
 
Posts: 252
Karma: 69784
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oslo, Norway
Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
I don't think anything will change with the inspector, unless it gets changed with an upgrade of Qt. Its just a component added in to the view and not really tunable.

Automatically switching pages is probably not something we'll add as it would be too confusing. I and I'm sure others often scroll or page up/down quickly and expect to have it stop at the end of the page without having it flicking to the next page automatically. However, you can simulate this by just using Alt+PgDn to go to the next File (Windows->Next File). So just keep hitting the PgDn button to go through the file and when you hit the end, use Alt+PgDn and continue paging the next file...

Not reliable and too slow. You can Find in the current file. But everything else is in Code View. A lot of work was done to make the Find & Replace reliable with no more known crashes, so its much better. You can easily just do a search for your text and then hit F2 to toggle to Book View (or double click on the current tab header).
Thanks for your answers, they make perfect sense (and sorry for wasting your time...). The Alt+PgDn trick works fine. And let me thank you and the other developers, again, for the brilliant work you do on what is arguably the best epub tool out there
Man Eating Duck is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #74
elibrarian
Connoisseur
elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.
 
elibrarian's Avatar
 
Posts: 98
Karma: 59964
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ølstykke, Denmark
Device: Sony PRS-T1, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
1. Open file in Sigil. Run Flight Crew.
2. Press F6 to split. Run Flight Crew
It seems you need to regenerate the TOC after split. If you don't, there will be some links in the TOC like:

<content src="Text/#"/>

Below, I split right after

<h2 title="COVER"><img alt="" src="Images/cover.jpg" title="" /></h2>
<hr class="sigilChapterBreak" />

in the HTML-file, and then the first part of the TOC looks like this:

<navMap>
<navPoint id="navPoint-1" playOrder="1">
<navLabel>
<text>COVER</text>
</navLabel>
<content src="Text/The%20Brass%20Bottle.htm"/>
</navPoint>
<navPoint id="navPoint-2" playOrder="2">
<navLabel>
<text>TITLE PAGE</text>
</navLabel>
<content src="Text/#"/>
</navPoint>
<navPoint id="navPoint-3" playOrder="3">
<navLabel>
<text>TABLE of CONTENTS</text>
</navLabel>
<content src="Text/#"/>
</navPoint>
<navPoint id="navPoint-4" playOrder="4">
<navLabel>
<text>FRONTPIECE</text>
</navLabel>
<content src="Text/#"/>
</navPoint>
<navPoint id="navPoint-5" playOrder="5">
<navLabel>
<text>CHAPTER I HORACE VENTIMORE RECEIVES A COMMISSION</text>
</navLabel>
<content src="Text/Section0001.xhtml#Ch_I"/>
</navPoint>

It all comes down to, that your Cover, Title Page, Table of Contents and frontpiece doesn't have an "id=". Even if Sigil shows the <h1>, <h2> etc. in the TOC window, it doesn'nt create the links (if they are not present), until you press "Generate Table of Contents" (the cover actually gets a link when splitting, but only to the file, not any id, because there isn't any.)

Regards,

Kim N. Jensen
elibrarian is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 09:09 AM   #75
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
crutledge's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,328
Karma: 13495770
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Alabama, USA
Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
1. Open file in Sigil. Run Flight Crew.
2. Press F6 to split. Run Flight Crew


edit: added the css.
I guess I was very tired last evening. (A good excuse??)
If I generate the toc and run Flight Crew the error is gone>
crutledge is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
0.4.905 (0.5 beta) Available user_none Sigil 64 01-21-2012 12:20 PM
Embedded font book view display issue (0.4.905) Doitsu Sigil 2 01-15-2012 01:59 PM
Beta Beta Test of Major New Features Starson17 Calibre 45 05-17-2010 10:55 AM
0.6 out of beta? Nate the great Calibre 3 07-17-2009 02:45 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.