Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 08-28-2008, 03:21 AM   #1
Doomorama
Doomorama began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Talking IWant@BeBookDiscount.com

Hey Everyone,
I just put in my order for a BeBook about 5 minutes ago, and I'm looking forward to having this forum as a source of information about how to get the most out of it.

When I put in my order, I used someone's email address (from these boards) for my 25 euro discount. The first two addresses I found here didn't work, so I'd assume that they got their 10 referrals and earned their free BeBook.

Since the system appears to work, and really is a win-win for both the referrer and the referree, I thought I'd throw my address in the mix for the sake of future Googlers.

If you'd like to save 25 euros (was $26.52US for me) on the purchase of a BeBook from MyBeBook.com then use the code iwant@bebookdiscount.com at checkout.

Yes, if 10 people use iwant@bebookdiscount.com I will receive a full refund on my purchase, but they'll all also get 25 euros off so it's a good thing for everyone involved.

Of course, if I do ever reach 10 referrals, I'll be sure to make a note of that here, so future searchers can hunt down someone else's code.

Thanks,
Doomorama

Doomorama.com
Doomorama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bebook, code, discount