Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-15-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 2, KB, PW 1, PW 2, Voyage, & Fire 2 -- iPad mini
Cool Removing custom screensavers and jailbreak

I just installed the 3.4 update and realized I no longer use the custom screensavers. I'd like to remove the hack and also the jailbreak and go back to stock standard. The trouble being I don't remember which version of what or even by who that are installed. Thanks.
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:26 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O
=> http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=54

Also, cross-posting is evil. (Like, Red Court evil... ^^)

EDIT: But, yes, do keep posting in *this* thread, the 'bad' post was the other one .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-15-2012 at 03:33 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 09-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #3
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
guide with pictures YAY!

In a nutshell.

IS IT A NILUJE HACK?

(See picture) check for files on /mnt/us

If so:

GO HERE http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88004

Use them:

Quote:
Attached Files

kindle-jailbreak-0.10.N.zip (112.6 KB, 10120 views)

kindle-ss-0.27.N.zip (1.32 MB, 248 views)

kindle-fonts-5.1.N-k3.zip (19.53 MB, 151 views)
: ) Henjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_076.png
Views:	56
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	92399  

Last edited by twobob; 09-15-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: added pictures :)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 2, KB, PW 1, PW 2, Voyage, & Fire 2 -- iPad mini
Cool Removing custom screensavers and jailbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
=> http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=54

Also, cross-posting is evil. (Like, Red Court evil... ^^)
I didn't cross-post, I erased the content and said, "Oops!". Thanks, I'll take a look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@alansplace: Not necessarily the right place (or, more exactly, thread), but:

If they're mine, you should have stuff with the right info in the linkss/info.txt file on your Kindle. That should point you in the right direction (and, in the case of my stuff, you can safely use the uninstallers from the latest version, they handle all previous versions fine).
Quote:
version 0.18.N, so, if you wish to uninstall me, you'll at least need
the uninstaller from that version
....er then what about the jailbreak?

Last edited by alansplace; 09-15-2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: oops
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote