Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
JohnBoy34
JohnBoy
JohnBoy34 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
New members 2nd attempt to introduce himself

Greetings from CRAWLEY, England.
I'm brand new to Kindle Fire -and this Forum thing - so please excuse any offences against protocol/practice. Apparently I have already boobed unwittingly by posting this, my very first attempt, message to a wrong thread - whatever that means!
I am retired (very) and IT illiterate (very). (Blame old age and infirmity!) However, I will not intentionally cause offence. I look forward to improving my knowldge at the feet of all you guru's.
I am a keen (high handicap) golfer, enjoy bridge (but sometimes forget to count trumps) and chess (to a low standard)
I'm married with two grown up sons - one single living in California and the other living nearby, married, who has provided us with a very welcome 12 year old grandson who helps me with my PC problems.
JohnBoy34
JohnBoy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 09-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi JohnBoy and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:18 AM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #5
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Greeting to you, JohnBoy34. Always reminds me of a character in the old TV series called "The Waltons". Welcome.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Oh, good, another old foggie! Welcome!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K-Touch, Nook GL, K-Fire, Kobo Aura
Welcome, JohnBoy! Don't worry about unintentional offences...no one is offended since we all had to learn to find our way around. There is much to learn and enjoy here. Glad you are with us.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote