Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-07-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
MarinaL
Love-a-holic
MarinaL began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wink Tokyo Longing: A Host Club Romance Erotica

A Woman Waiting For Passion
American girl Allison has been waiting for love to appear ever since she moved to Tokyo for a job as a teacher, but is still dreaming of the one man who will change it all.
One night she takes life into her own hands and seeks him out in Tokyo’s nightlife at a host club, but finds herself enveloped in a world she never could’ve imagined existed; torn between two gorgeous men with troubles of their own.
Will she unravel the mysteries that surround the club, and will she find what she was looking for?

Buy it now at:
Amazon
Kobo
Barnes&Noble
iStore

Excerpt:

“For being a teacher you don’t know much about the world, do you?
I bit my lip. “I’m sorry, I-“
Then he kissed me. Our lips pushed tightly against each other’s, and warmth spread throughout my body, but he was still inches away from me. As our tongues collided I couldn’t help grasping his head and locking my fingers inside of his long mane, pushing him closer towards me.
My heart was beating loudly in my ears as he grasped my exposed knee. He whispered something softly in my ear as he kissed my neck, but I could hardly hear him. The only thing that was present was his touch that slowly moved its way from my knee up to where my stockings stopped and my skin began, softly stroking my inner thighs, moving from one to the other.
“Allie, I find you very attractive,” he whispered.

And check it out on: Goodreads!
MarinaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
MarinaL
Love-a-holic
MarinaL began at the beginning.

Device: none
A GoodReads Review has been posted by a reader named Kaylyn and can be read here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/763138012

Or Below:
It was given 4 out of 5 stars!
Quote:
"I don’t know what I was expecting but Toyko Longing blew my expectations away. I think it was because the blurb was a little vague so in my mind I thought I knew what I was getting into; boy was I wrong. I really liked storyline. It was a bit different and grabbed my attention from page one. Plus Allison has some very hot day dreams.

I liked that it wasn’t the normal take on a Japanese story where the woman is all a demure. Allison took the bull by the horns. She strode into a host club and knew what she wanted, but she didn’t get it. Instead she got second best but her and Takayuki got along very well. Things progressed until he messed it up trying be something he thought she wanted. He broke her trust and really hurt her.

Then Shun came in the picture. He and Allie became lovers and then friends. To me he saves the day. Turns out he saved more than that. He saved jobs at the club and all three of their hearts. They bonded together and came together explosively. It was hot and so very right. I would love to see more of their story.

The biggest drawback for me was it was such a short read. I would have loved to see more character development but I’m greedy I will always want more. The sex was hot and those day dreams were amazing. It was a very good read and I hope to read from this author."
MarinaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, erotica, romance, romance ebook, sexy read