Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
ChristopherCCM
ChristopherCCM began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader
Sony PRS-300 New! with Reader Cover with Light

Hi,

I've been visiting the Mobile Read forums for a number of years, and the product reviews, tips and instructions have been a huge help, especially when I've been in the market for a new ereader (and many of the threads are just fun to read).

I haven't posted before, but I thought I would still offer up my Sony Reader PRS-300 (Silver) for sale here, since it seems likelier to find a good home.

The Reader is new! Really, new-new, as in never used. It was a gift for Christmas... mmm, in 2010. I opened it on Christmas day, but never actually used it: I kept using my PRS-505, and eventually jumped to a Kobo Touch (with a brief, regrettable stop along the way for 4th gen Kindle). The unit is in mint condition (absolutely no marks, blemishes, etc.), and functions perfectly.

The PRS-300, as noted is the Silver version, and comes complete with the included soft neoprene cover (never used), the stock uber-long USB cable (still in the plastic bag), all documentation and the Reader software CD.

Also included is the black leather cover, with light (model: Sony PRSACL3); again the cover has never been used, nor even taken from the packaging.

I have, about 3 months ago, tested the battery of the Reader, which accepted a full charge when charged from my computer.

I would like to sell the Reader for $60, plus $7 shipping within CONUS. (If you're located in San Francisco, I'd be happy to meet locally, rather than ship.)

I have a modest buyer/seller profile on eBay, under the name "tinychris2000".

Please let me know if there's any additional information that I may provide!

Last edited by ChristopherCCM; 08-31-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Corrected model number
ChristopherCCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:02 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the sticky thread, Rules, at the top of this forum, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Also, please note that MobileRead's General Posting Guidelines apply to this section also.

(Moderator)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2012, 06:50 AM   #3
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Deleted, since the OP corrected the original post.

Last edited by Asawi; 09-01-2012 at 04:59 AM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:48 AM   #4
ChristopherCCM
ChristopherCCM began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader
Thank you for correcting me! It is, in fact, the PRS-300, rather than PRS-350. I've corrected the original post to reflect this.
ChristopherCCM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new e-readers, prs 350, sony