Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #16
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623
Excellent paola! I tried your margins in my userStyle.css file, and I really like how the words aren't crowded against the edges of the screen anymore. I'll have to look around and see what else can be done.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:51 AM   #17
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
I just found what might be a good place to start - the chap makes available an epub with CSS tags which works in ADE, so may be helpful (I haven't checked it out properly yet).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #18
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623
I just noticed that my edited version of system/fonts/adobe/userStyle.css has been overwritten by the last firmware update. So, if you have edited this file yourself, you should keep a backup and restore it after each update.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:58 AM   #19
coubi64
coubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Mini
Question

Could you recommend me a nice font for the PocketBook Mini (515) ?
coubi64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:56 AM   #20
lassen_wir_das
lassen_wir_das began at the beginning.

Device: Touch Lux
I never tried it on a Mini, but the Gentium Font is easy to the eye, quick to read and stylish. Give it a shot!
lassen_wir_das is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:07 AM   #21
coubi64
coubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Mini
Thank you for your answer. I have a Kobo Mini with 4 files for one font. Do I have to put these 4 files on my pocketbook and it will work?

example:

Quote:
Charis SIL ModifiedLarger-Regular.ttf
Charis SIL ModifiedLarger-Bold.ttf
Charis SIL ModifiedLarger-BoldItalic.ttf
Charis SIL ModifiedLarger-Italic.ttf
Do you have direct links for pocketbook fonts?
coubi64 is offline   Reply With Quote