Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-14-2013, 09:03 AM   #61
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Oh yeah...

and this post

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...78&postcount=8

thought I had done this recently
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #62
idoit
Plus
idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
If I'm not mistaken, PageBot is a commercial product that uses OTG (?!) and they have it for K3 and KDX so this goal is reachable.
I'm not hardware savvy enough to make my way in here, but it'd have been very nice if this project could go on (for K3 and Touch devices).

Last edited by idoit; 10-19-2013 at 07:25 PM.
idoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:51 PM   #63
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

no. They use switches TO PRESS the buttons.

Stone age.

EDIT: Hell I can do better than that

Heck, you could do that with technical lego...
Old 10-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #64
idoit
Plus
idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
no. They use switches TO PRESS the buttons.

Stone age.

EDIT: Hell I can do better than that

Heck, you could do that with technical lego...
What! And it's like 200$ for that stupid thing? Wtf...
idoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #65
twobob

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/LEGO-Powe...Motor-Set-8293

30£

Old 10-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #66
knc1
Embedded Cheerleader
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idoit View Post
What! And it's like 200$ for that stupid thing? Wtf...
No matter how you wrap it up -

knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #67
brianinmaine
Addict
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
I used to have a device with OTG. I bought the adapter, tried a few devices and made sure it worked, then found I really had no use for it. Was I going to carry around another cable and USB key? or hard drive and powered usb hub? why not just sync to a PC or whatever over the net? Kind of like having a DVD drive is nice sometimes, but streaming is soooo much easier it's hardly worth it.

My 2 cents, anyway. Good luck!
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote