Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-01-2012, 05:37 AM   #1
JimmyDeltoro
Writer
JimmyDeltoro began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Makeup Sex (Erotica/Adult Oriented)

Hello all, my Makeup Sex short story is available on Kindle, Smashwords, and Barnes and Noble. If you'd like to review it, let me know on here or however and I'll give you a free copy.

Thx
JimmyDeltoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Nice cover photo.

I wonder, in the thread title, isn't "adult oriented" a bit redundant after "Erotica?"

How is it selling at $2.99? Seems a bit high for an indie short.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FireHDX8, FireHD6, FirePhn, Nex7, K4S, ClipZip
Makeup sex? Sounds rather kinky to me. What kind of makeup do they wear - lipstick, eye shadow...?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:02 AM   #4
JimmyDeltoro
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Nice cover photo.

I wonder, in the thread title, isn't "adult oriented" a bit redundant after "Erotica?"

How is it selling at $2.99? Seems a bit high for an indie short.
Hi, thanks for replying, and thanks I did the cover myself (I design Kindle books and covers on a freelance basis and it does quite well.)

It may seem redundant to put both terms in the subject, but I wasn't sure if the rules were to use one term over another.

Oh, and the $2.99 mark is high for that type of work from an Indie author, I agree. I changed it earlier on KDP, so I am waiting for it to kick in.

Thanks for your comments,

Jim
Old 08-03-2012, 04:04 AM   #5
JimmyDeltoro
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Makeup sex? Sounds rather kinky to me. What kind of makeup do they wear - lipstick, eye shadow...?
I knew it was only a matter of time before hearing that joke. I know the conventional way to write it would be Make-Up Sex, but it is a play on words the way I wrote it. A special reason.

Tags
erotic ebooks, erotica short story