Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-31-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
Paisbrzuch
Paisbrzuch began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92
Change firmware from polish reseler to Booxster's thread

I have Onyx Boox M92 from Polish reseler, but I want firmware from Booxster's thread.
How to do this? I suppose that passwords to zip archive are different.

Now I have reseler firmware: http://onyx-ereader.pl/download/M92/...e-20120703.zip
Paisbrzuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:28 AM   #2
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisbrzuch View Post
I have Onyx Boox M92 from Polish reseler, but I want firmware from Booxster's thread.
How to do this? I suppose that passwords to zip archive are different.

Now I have reseler firmware: http://onyx-ereader.pl/download/M92/...e-20120703.zip
Panie, to się nie da
(No mister, you can't do that)

Well at least until someone hacks the bootloader
janek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
firmware, polish, reseler, revert, update