Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-29-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
Lady Kitiara
Lady Kitiara began at the beginning.

Device: none
Calibre is not converting from PC Kindle...

Hi everybody!
I don't have a device but I use my Nokia C3 with the Albite Reader to read .ePubs
So... What I used to do was: I bought the amazon kindle book, I download it to my pc using Kindle PC and then, I convert that files with the Calibre.
Okay... it worked fine till yesterday.
My kindle wasn´t working so I had to re install a new version. Now, I try to do the same but Calibre (the newest version) says that it can't be converted because of the DRM.
Please, can anybody help me?
What Can I do?... just a solutions so I can read the ebooks I've bought!
Thank you a lot
Lady Kitiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
We can't discuss the DRM thing, but Apprentice Alf and Google are friends
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 07-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
Lady Kitiara
Lady Kitiara began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks, TheDucks!

I found a solution for now but I am going to ckeck your suggestions too!!
and Sorry about talking about drm... I thought that, because I bought the ebooks it would be okay!
Again... thanks a lot!
Lady Kitiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, PE, Note 8
Talking about DRM is okay, discussing how to circumvent is not.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote