Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #46
Dazrin
Wut?
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 3G, various Android devices
Another indie series I have enjoyed is the Spinward Fringe series by Randolph Lalonde, I think you can get the first book (Origins/Broadcast 0 which was originally 3 novellas) for free.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #47
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook mini
I definitely second turing evolved and vorkosigan saga which definitely last book is to be delivered soonish.
Nevertheless I insist on the remark, that calling both mil-sf only would be a highly insulting limitation.
Kitson offers sociological psychological and moral elements elements worth of being compared with asimov's.
And what The Goddess of the Vor created...
Go and read it. The only thing I regret about it is I didn't read it earlier. There's everything life offers.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 07-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #48
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I'd also tack on to this David Sherman's Starfist series. I've read the first couple and find them pretty good.

Haven't read any of his Starfist: Force Recon series, but I hope they are as good as the main series.

The first ones of those were pretty good.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote