Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 07-21-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
Mikou
Connoisseur
Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Mikou could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad2, Sony PRS-650, iPod Touch
Ultimate Spider-Man sale at Comixology

Issues #72 to #133 are on sale at $0.99 per issue. Usual price is $1.99. Sale lasts until 11 pm 7/22/2012 EST in N. America and at local evening times in other areas.

I also got a good deal because last week I paid $85 for an $100 iTunes gift card from Walmart. That gave me an even better deal on the comics since they are paid for via my iTunes account.

I just wish I had caught the sale on the earlier issues, 2 weekends ago.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comics, comixology, spider-man