Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 10-23-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Samsung Tab 3 Cases is discounted at Amazon

My sister and her boyfriend is going to NY in Dec, and I am thinking about asking them to buy a Samsung Tab 3. When I went to Amazon to see how much they cost, I discovered that there is a sale on Cases. The cases I saw cost 9.99-29.99, which is 50-60 % off. I have no idea if the sale is at Amazon UK or DE too. Or if this is Amazon's standard prices, I thought I would post it anyway .
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4S, FireHD7.1, Nexus7.2, Nexus4, ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
My sister and her boyfriend is going to NY in Dec, and I am thinking about asking them to buy a Samsung Tab 3. When I went to Amazon to see how much they cost, I discovered that there is a sale on Cases. The cases I saw cost 9.99-29.99, which is 50-60 % off. I have no idea if the sale is at Amazon UK or DE too. Or if this is Amazon's standard prices, I thought I would post it anyway .
Those prices look pretty standard. So it's not really a sale as such.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote