Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
stangri
Addict
stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.stangri is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: nook
Is there a hack to use volume keys on DXG to flip pages?

So I'm running a modified K3 firmware on my DXG -- is there a hack which would allow me to use the volume keys to flip pages?

thanks!
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
I dimly remember seaniko7 (I think) doing a custom kernel to that effect.. (might have been the space bar instead of the volume keys though, and might have been for a K2/K3).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast