Notices

Old 06-23-2012, 08:03 AM   #1
iomari
Zealot
iomari doesn't litteriomari doesn't litter

Device: galaxy tab
list of recent launched books

Greetings,
is there a way I can get a list of the books I recently launched from calibre? Then I can make a column sorted on 'last books opened. or is there some kind of plugin already available for this?
iomari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:39 AM   #2
iomari
Zealot

aybody? :-)
Old 06-27-2012, 05:41 AM   #3
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
Put the "View" icon on your toolbar/context menu. That shows your recently launched books IIRC.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:19 AM   #4
iomari
Zealot

thanks
Old 06-27-2012, 08:24 AM   #5
iomari
Zealot

Ok, the view button is not quite what I'm looking for.. I want each book to have a field that is flagged when it is launched for reading. How can I do this or is it possible at all? I already have a custom filed for that but I must remember to flag a book. I want an automatic way of doing this because I sometimes forget to flag.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:29 AM   #6
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
What I suggested is all that is possible without writing modifying calibre source code or writing your own plugin.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
iomari
Zealot

I c. Thanks for the info.