Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
glow
eDGe and Nook fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: PE, EE, Nook Color, GL, and HD+, and too many others!
Android app to access iTunes University content

Apple's iTunes University has been around for quite awhile now, but I hadn't heard about an android app to access it until recently. TunesViewer provides access to iTunes University educational content such as mp3 podcast files (stream or download) and .pdf files. I tried this out on my EE and it seems to work nicely.

Update: there are also videos for some of the courses.

This is the project page - a link to the .apk file is included:
http://tunesviewer.sourceforge.net/

Last edited by glow; 06-16-2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Added info
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:30 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Thanks! This is very good to know. I will try out later.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 06-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
glow
eDGe and Nook fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Some courses have videos, and some but not all of those videos play fine in QQPlayer (available on market). I'll add an update here if I find a solution for others.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
actplayer plays 99.99 of everything.
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:47 AM   #5
glow
eDGe and Nook fan

Thanks, I will check that out.

Is that Act 1 player (paid app)? Having trouble finding Actplayer.

Last edited by glow; 06-26-2012 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Question