Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 06-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
multiprose
Connoisseur
multiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
suggestion for sony handwriting app replacement

hey guys, hate how the sony writing app makes your writing looks like your so caffeinated you can't even hold a pen?

i've tried a few like pen supremacy and freenotes to replace the sony's app for handwriting. so far most (ie pen supremacy) produce laggy partial refreshes with each stroke. so far i've only found skitch to be a decent replacement. the brush strokes turn out very smooth and not jagged like the sony apps. there are even different brush sizes and colors, arrows, shapes and type text!!! the only item i didn't like was that you had to save each page as a file. anyone know of another android app that can make pages turn like a notebook and save the pages together?
multiprose is offline   Reply With Quote