Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-04-2016, 03:02 AM   #1
Gnostradamus
Gnostradamus began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
The Gnostic Notebook: For Free July 5th and 6th

For Free July 5th and 6th

An ancient Latin text, the Ad Herennium, lays down instructions for building effective Memory Systems. These instructions just happen to mirror one of the central images of Christianity as found in the Gospels. Were the Gospels constructed to act as a type of literary memory system? Could it be that the authors were adepts at the Art of Memory? Perhaps the tri-fold nature of the Synoptic Gospels is not a historical accident but is a method of encrypting the data contained within the miraculous tales of Jesus the Wonder Worker.

More importantly, perhaps this correspondence is a signifier to anyone familiar with the Art of Memory, that here is something screaming for attention, begging to be decrypted, promising, knock, and the door will be opened.

The Gnostic Notebook is an examination of hidden layers of meaning uncovered within various classic and ancient texts including the Grimm Brothers' fairy tales and the Gospels. The meanings are decrypted using a variety of steganographic and cryptographic techniques. These hidden readings are not the usual esoteric or Freudian interpretations; rather they seem to reveal actual, undeniable information encoded into the texts ages ago.

So that's the blurb (excuse me).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TGC9OAA

And there's the link to the page on Amazon where you can go and read the blurb (excuse me again).

I've started saying the book is "Dan Brown meets the Grimm Brothers," because I am evidently a hack who resorts to tired cliche when necessary. Also, the book is non-fiction and it doesn't include a scene where the main character looks at himself in a mirror so that the author can describe his features to the reader, but at the same time, it does have secret codes and fairy tales.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DIGITAL_BOOK_THUMBNAIL.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	149869  

Last edited by Gnostradamus; 07-05-2016 at 05:38 AM.
Gnostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote