Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM   #1
dracodoc
Connoisseur
dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony T1
Can we extract the Kaiti font from kindle voyage, which is not in firmware

I knew there are tools to extract fonts from the firmware, but the Kaiti fonts in kindle voyage is not part of firmware. When you set the system language as Chinese and connect to wifi, start to read some Chinese books, kindle voyage will download fonts update pack some time later, which include the Kaiti font.

How can we get this font? I want to use it in koreader, but it is not shown in koreader's font selection list (the host option was suppose to list the kindle system fonts, but this one is not in list), so I want to extract it and copy it to koreader fonts directory.
dracodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:12 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O
@dracodoc: Open a ticket on github, we're simply not looking for fonts in the space where the CJK extra stuff gets downloaded.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement