Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Post Scott, Sir Walter: Ivanhoe v1 28 nov 2008

Sir Walter Scott- Ivanhoe.

Madam Brochkina has done a very valuable version of this classic a while ago. I have uploaded this new version because this ebook does contain a whole slew of notes, an introduction, a dedication and some footnotes plus a new cover.

Got it from PG, as usual, gave it the MTH treatment and added a cover.

Note: Patricia, look where I have put the footnotes!

Have fun!
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Ivanhoe - Scott_ Sir Walter.prc (700.6 KB, 1054 views)
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
I've downloaded that copy and it's on my Kindle.

The last time I read it was for my High School English class {too many years ago} and I was far more interested in scifi at that time {still am, for that matter}. Hence, it got a pretty cursory reading aimed at passing a test. This time I'll try to give it its due.

Last edited by fantasyfan; 05-31-2012 at 04:22 AM.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert