Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #16
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
I own two Kindles, a DX, and a Touch. I use both, but without doubt my favourite is the DX. I find it more pleasant to read with it, it is large enough for my PDF files, and you can actually read newspapers on it. I also like the Touch, it is more convenient to carry, it fits into the pocket of my jacket or a pair of slacks whereas the DX needs to be carried in a shoulder bag or briefcase. I wouldn't want to part with either, but if I had to choose one only to keep it would be the DX.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote