Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-21-2016, 06:42 PM   #1
stardest
Enthusiast
stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!stardest , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: None
Onyx N96ML - FBreader unable to update on Google Play???

Does anyone have this issue like I do? FBReader is unable to update. When I go to GooglePlay it shows I have to update FBReader and when I do, it downloads, finishes and then I get an error. So I'm unable to use FBreader at all even though I have the lower version on it.

The only thing I've done to the reader was to update it using the file from Ereader.de's website. I dont know if this is a bug. Anyone or Booxter, help please!
stardest is offline   Reply With Quote